That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

That was a great game! I loved it when the tone of the soundtrack changed as desperate hungry pokeyman players was seen being lost in the forest.
I also liked the conclusion at the end where the grandson told that pokeymans brings people together. I feel like it's the message this game want to convey.

matheus museum matheus museum

My opinion is that if you want to get serious about making games, then you should use anything other than Scratch and start learning about programming and such.
I understand that you've used tools that are within your reach, that's why I'm not going to be hard on you either.
You get one half star for wanting to do this. You're still young so just keep practicing gamemaking for better ratings, you have a whole life before you. Search and use better softwares such as Gamemaker or Unity (both have free versions), play good and bad games to learn from them, improve your english grammar and don't be discouraged. Good luck!

matheus021 responds:

I dont know to use game maker and unity!

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Cool concept for a roguelike game and the artstyle is nice too! I like this very much even if the music becomes repetitive. I also defeated Juggernaut instantly with Bat'leth. The success of great timing gives a rewarding feeling!

PestoForce responds:

You are the chosen one!

Jumphobia Jumphobia

The puzzles are really clever. It's an interesting game!

The Case of Scary Shadows The Case of Scary Shadows

The gameplay is solid, fun and super addicting! The music is fitting to the style of the art. The online scoreboard is a very good addition. Good job!

Music Quest Music Quest

This is great!

but the problem is that you missed one music by Grove armada-Madder.
That music is my favorite and i was a little dissappointed when i saw that the music was not in the grove armada playlist.
Beside that i give you a 10/10 for all the other great music.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

I just have say this....

...THIS IS AMAZING.
I did never thought there was a line that we couldnĀ“t see past and things smaller than 10-35 m maked no physical sense. I learned so much by this and the SPORE music is great and fits into this game. Is this something you only learn in the university or something?
This game sure deserves the prizes.